History

Hon. Dalit Mitra Kadam Guruji started the education institution at Mangalwedha in 1951 near Damaji Temple. Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Mangalwedha developed another branch 1960 that was English school Bhose, Tal- Mangalwedha. It was a rural place around 25 km. from Mangalwedha. Though Bhose was remote place for education, but people were so good. They gave good response to Late. Dalitmitra Kadam Guruji .

Guruji started secondary education in Bhose. it was 8th class which started in Narayan Khadtare wada (Bhose) next year 9th class and then 10th class. Students came from Nandeshwar, Hunnur, Radde, Shirnandagi, Mahamadabad, Manewadi, Revewadi, Lonar, Padolkarwadi and Bhose itself .

School was going through development and around 22 to 25 students were present daily Mr. Ramdas J.R. was Head Master at that time. He gave his best efforts to develop our English school. They had lots of problems at that period. There were no infrastructure, no playground, no water supply, no Electricity.

English School, Bhose was developing day by day. In 1997-98 English School, Bhose had lots of students in 8th class. So they requested Government to give us anther division of 8th class in 1997-98. That year Government gave non-aided 5th standard class. Next year 6th standard. Then 1999 - 2000 Std. 5th to 7th started in English school Bhose. In this way school and organization developed 5th to 10th Aided education Institute in Bhose. Tal - Mangalwedha. In 2012 - 2013 the Government gave non-aided division of 10th to English School. Till today 5th std. to 10th std. There are total nine divisions in English School. Now English School has its own infrastructure, electricity, water tank & play ground.

Read More

Principal's Desk

Mr. Jayram Aldar

Latest News

Welcome To English School Junior College, Bhose